GENERAL AWARENESS IMPORTANT QUESTIONS SET-10 For SSC CGL and CHSL Exam
1. During whose tenure as the Viceroy of India were the great Martyrs Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru hanged?
Answer. Lord Irwin
2. Under which Article of the Indian Constitution, it is the duty of the Union Government to protect States against external aggression and internal disturbance?
Answer. Article 355
3. PERT stands for?
Answer. Program Evaluation and Review Technique
4. Who was the first Speaker of the first Lok Sabha?
Answer. G.V. Mavalankar
5. According to the census (2011), the lowest literacy rate is in ............
6. The first battle of Panipat was fought between?
Answer. Ibrahim Lodhi and Babur
7. The first Indian State Government to start Lottery?
8. Right to vote is mentioned in the part of the constitution relating to? .
9. Herpetology is a branch of science which deals with?
10. Who is the author of 'Harry Potter' series?
Answer. J.K. Rowling
11. The pioneer of Indian Renaissance was?
Answer. Raja Rammohan Roy
12. What was the name of India's first Legislature?
Answer. Constituent Assembly
13. The longest highway in India runs from?
Answer. Varanasi to Kanyakumari
14. Plants which grow in shade are called?