Questions Asked in Railways ALP Tech Exam Held on 09-08-2018 (All Shifts)
Exam Duration: 1 Hour (60 minutes)
Exam Pattern (No of Questions / Marks): 75
General Intelligence & Reasoning: 25
General Science: 20
General Awareness on Current Affairs: 10
Negative Marks: -0.33 (for each wrong answer)
RRB ALP Tech. Exam 2018 is to conducted in Three Shifts:
1) Shift 1: 10AM to 11 PM
2) Shift 2: 1 PM to 2 PM
2) Shift 3: 4 PM to 5 PM
Please Note that Questions are not being asked in section-wise manner.
Questions Asked on 09th August 2018 (First Shift)
- How many Sattelite are there in Jupiter?
- Who is the author of the book "Exam Warriors"?
- Who Founded Ram Krishna Mission
- The capital of Malasia?
- Who won Australia Open in females singles?
- Who is the finance minister of India?
- India Rank in the world for Happiness Index?
- Who is the owner of KKR Team in IPL 2018?
- Who was the Flag Bearer in Common Wealth Game Ceremony 2018?
- Who is the current CM of Tamilnadu?
- Who is the current CM of Nagaland?
- Who is the Governor of Chattisgarh?
- Who is the Chief Managing Director of Allahabad?
- Who is the chairman of Indian Olympic?
- Who got 1st Bharat Ratna of India?
- What is the AC Mains Frequency in India?
- Fuse wire is made of which material?
- The rate of change in momentum is known as?
- Who discovered DDT?
- The chemical formula of Sodium bicarbonate?
- Hirakund dam is situated on which river?
- Chemical Name of Vitamins E?
- Who invented vaccination for cowpox?
- One Question on RBC
- Unit of Power?
- Where is the digestion of Proteins occurs?
- One Question on Phylum.
- Human Normal Blood Pressure
- Who discovered Insulin?
- Which mirror used in torch?
- One Numerical on focal length.
- 1 KWH = ...?
- Unit of Resistance
- one question related to ligament
- Function of transformer
- One Question on Syllogism.
- 18 March 1900 which day?
- One Question on No of Triangles.
- 3 Questions from Non-verbal Reasoning
- There were 03 ques from Geometry
- A is three times more efficient than B. If they complete a work in 30 days, then find the times required by each to complete the work individually?
Questions Asked on 09th August 2018 (Second Shift)
- Who is the current governor of Sikkim?
- Who invented Helicopter? Igor Sikorsky
- Which was the first country to implement GST?
- Who has been awarded "Hridaynath Mangeshkar" award?
- Who has received Vyas Samman award in 2017?
- Which CM's father was Maharaja ( King )?
- Who is the current CM of Karnataka?
- Where was the Olympic 2016 was held?
- The Paralympic winner in jumping (2018)
- Dadasaheb Phalke Award is given in which field?
- What is the total number of railway Zones? 16
- Date of birth of Gandhi Ji?
- Name the para-olympian who has recently been awarded Padam Shri?
- Maitree Military exercise between which countries
- Assamese cloned calf Sach gurav is born in..
- Ramdev is which state's brand ambassador
- One question related to NRC (National Register of Citizens)
- Which element is kept under kerosene?
- One question related to Mirrors.
- One question related to electric conductors.
- One question related to Seychelles.
- One question related to Mirrors.
- ACT EGG INK _____
- cot^4+cot^2=3 then cosec^4-Cosec^2=
- cube root 8, sq root 64, cube root 64, sq root 8, which is not rational?
Questions Asked on 09th August 2018 (Third Shift)
- Director of the Research and Analysis Wing (RAW)?
- Which Indian actress plays role in Quantico?
- Who is the current Cheif Minister of Telangana?
- Owner of IPL Team Sunrisers Hyderabad?
- National Game 2022 will be held in which state?
- Who is the director of RAW?
- Biggest church of Christians?
- The Book "Things to leave behind" is written by?
- Noble prize holder for economics?
- One question on Bengal Partition.
- Coating of zinc on iron is called?
- One question from asexual reproduction in plants.
- What is a tissue?
- When a hammer is raised by a person, then which type of energy is there?
- An object is placed between focus and center of curvature. The image formed in the plane mirror will be ......
- The maximum number of electrons in m shell?
- Who discovered Universal Gravitational Constant?
- Question on electronegativity in the periodic table.
- One question related to the urinary tract.
- A wire is bent to make a square. The area of the square was given and students had to find the area of the circle which was reformed after bending square.
- One question on Pie Chart.
- Questions related to Time & Work.
- The value of x-1/x was given & students had to find the given expression value.
Disclaimer: Questions Share are based on Students Feedback and may not be 100% correct if you remember any question please share via a comment.