Economics Important Questions Set-4 for SSC CGL and SSC CHSL Exam
Economics Important Questions Set-4 for SSC CGL and CHSL Exam. This is Set -4 containing 20 Multiple Choice Questions with answer on Economics important for SSC CGL, SSC CHSL or 10+2 and other competitive exams. These Multiple Choice Questions has been collected by our team from different previous years exams like SSC CGL, CHSL or 10+2. We hope this will helpful for your comp. exams preparation.
If you want to receive regular updates on competitive exams and free study materials for SSC CGL, CHSL, CPO, RRB and MTS Exams from us, you can join our Facebook group here or like our Facebook page here.
1. A rising per Capita Income will indicate a better welfare if it is accompanied by –
(a) Unchanged Income distribution overall.
b) Changed Income distribution in favour of rich.
(c) Changed Income distribution in favour of poor.
(d) Changed Income distribution in favour of Industrial Labour.
Ans. (c) [SSC 10+2 Exam,2010]
2. GDP at factor cost equals–
(a) GDP – Indirect Tax + Subsidy
(b) GNP – depreciation
(c) NNP + depreciation
(d) GDP – subsidy + indirect tax.
Ans. (a) [SSC Tax Asst. Exam, 2008]
3. Which among of the following is direct tax?
(a) Sales Tax
(b) Excise Tax
(c) Wealth Tax
(d) Entertainment Tax
Ans. (c) [S.S.C Multitasking Exam, 2013]
4. Which among of the following is largest source of income for central govt.?
(a) Direct Taxes
(b) Custom Duty
(c) Excise Duty
(d) Entertainment Tax
Ans. (a) [S.S.C Matric level Exam, 2008]
5. Which among of the following is not direct tax?
(a) Income Tax
(b) Property Tax
(c) Gift Tax
(d) Sales Tax
Ans. (d) [S.S.C Stenographer Exam, 2005]
6. The Example of Sales tax is-
(a) Coorporate Tax
(b) Direct Tax
(c) Indirect Tax
(d) Welfare Tax
Ans. (c) [S.S.C (FCI) Exam, 2012]
7. When there is affect on economic activity of an specific country due to import and export, then such economy are called-
(a) Closed economy
(b) Open economy
(c) Agricultural economy
(d) Industrial economy
Ans.(b) [S.S.C LDC Exam, 2015]
8. The Worldwide great depression happens in which year-
Ans. (b) [S.S.C Multitasking Exam, 2013]
9. Which among the following is not the investment of goods & services?
(a) Cost of machinery
(b) Increase in cost of raw goods
(c) Increasing department of company
(d) Cost of buying house.
Ans.(c) [S.S.C (CGL) Exam, 2013]
10. Preparing butter and ghee for household consumption of own family is a part of –
(a) Household investment production
(b) Industrial production
(d) Own Account Production
Ans. (d) [S.S.C (CGL) Exam, 2014]
11. Multinational firm is–
(a)A company started by foreign governments
(b)A single company established in different countries