Download 1000 General Knowledge One-liners Questions PDF for RRB ALP Group D 2018
Click Here to Download 1000 General Knowledge One-liners Questions PDF for RRB ALP Group D 2018
1. World Cup Cricket 2023 Venue – India
2. Headquarters of ISRO – Bengaluru
3. Validity time of cheque‐ 3 Months
4. National Science Day‐ Feb 28
5. First Bank in India – Bank of Hindustan
6. Percentage of Nitrogen in air‐ 78%
7. First Olympic Games was held in – Athens,Greece.
8. Which is the opponent team for the first test match Sachin in 1989?‐ Pakistan
9. What is shortcut key to expand browsing screen in web browser?‐ F11
10. Shimla Agreement took place in‐ 1972
11. ASCII Stands For‐ American Standard Code for Information Interchange
12. What gases can be found on Saturn? Hydrogen and Helium
13. What is the process called in which Zinc Oxide is applied to metals to stop them from rusting?
14. DBMS full form? Database Management System
15. Which fundamental right is guaranteed even to non‐citizens of India? Article 21 – Right to Life
& Personal Liberty
16. The Second Round Table Conference was conducted in which month of 1931? September
17. Who was awarded the 2015 Nobel Prize of Literature? Svetlana Alexievich
18. How many Fundamental Duties we have in our constitution? 11
19. Leucoderma (Safed Daag) treatment? Pseudocatalase
20. Confucius award 2016 was given to? Robert Mugabe of Zimbabwe
21. What is the full form of UNFCCC? United Nations Framework Convention on Climate
22. Recently, the Delhi Police launched an app for women in distress.The name of the app is
23. “Father of All India Services” – Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
24. Name of the operation that led to the capture and death of Osama Bin Laden –
Operation Neptune Spear
25. Who started the Home Rule Movement in India? Annie Besant
26. Chenab, Jhelum are tributaries of which river? Indus
27. Winner of Women’s Doubles Title at BNP Paribas Open Tournament in 2016‐ Sania Mirza &
28. Who is the only male in the National Women’s Commission? Alok Rawat
29. Who came up with the concept of properties of elements repeating as a property of their atomic
number, as is arranged in the periodic table? Dmitri Mendeleev
30. Which organ removes nitrogenous compounds from the blood? Kidney
31. Rocket launch pad – Sriharikota
32. INS Vikrant was decommissioned in which year? 1997
33. What is study of soil called as? Pedology
34. In which year Aryabhatta was launched? 1975
35. While raining a type of smell comes known as? Ozone
36. Who is chairman of human rights commission? HL Dattu
37. What are number of balls in snooker? 22
38. Fastest century in test cricket match? Brendon Mccullum
39. Who is president of south Asian wrestling federation? Brij Bhushan Sharan Singh
40. Delhi is made capital in which year? 1911
41. World Vanya Prandi day? 6th october
42. Pakistani cricket umpire which has been banned for 5 years? Asad Rauf
43. The first animal domesticated by Neolithic people? Dog
44. What is the full form of NSA? National Security Agency
45. Who was first female Judge of High Court? Anna Chandy
46. Which gas is filled in balloons? Helium
47. Which Constitution Amendment was enacted by Indira Gandhi during the Emergency?
48. Who holds the record for the Fastest Test Hundred? Brendon McCullum
49. The President signed a proclamation under which article for imposing President’s Rule in Arunachal
50. Jeevan Raksha Padak has how many categories? 3 (Sarvottam Jeevan Raksha Padak, Uttam
Jeevan Raksha Padak, and Jeevan Raksha Padak)
51. Poona pact was signed in which year? 1932
52. Securities & Exchange Board of India (SEBI) was established in? 1988
53. India’s victory over New Zealand in test match series in Mar‐Apr, 2009 came after how many years?
54. Who has been elected as the PM of Georgia on 29th December 2015? Giorgi
55. What is the age of the universe? 13.8 billion years
56. CBSE’s latest mobile application for providing e‐learning material is called? e‐CBSE
57. Who was the first female Muslim PM in the World? Benazir Bhutto
58. Gyan Peeth Award for 2015 is given for which book? Amruta
59. Dinosaur were present on earth in which age? Mesozoic Era
60. Who is the chairman of Yes Bank? Radha Singh
61. Atomic number of Oxygen – 8
62. Subhash chandra bose founded which party – All India Forward Bloc
63. The last king of chola dynasty – Rajendra Chola III
64. Who became the only Indian Governor‐General – Rajagopalachari
65. Who has been honoured twice, with the 1903 Nobel Prize in Physics and the 1911 Nobel Prize in
Chemistry? Marie Curie
66. The second airport in the National Capital Region of Delhi – Bhiwadi
67. First modern summer olympics – 1896
68. Statue unveiled by P.M Modi in UK – Basaveshwara
69. Alassane Ouattara is – President of Ivory Coast.
70. Which of the following has atomic number 3‐ Lithium.
71. Kesari, Marathi newspaper founded by – Lokmanya Bal Gangadhar Tilak
72. World’s first cashless country‐ Sweden.
73. Gautam Buddha gave his first sermon‐ Sarnath.
74. First animal to go into space orbit‐ Dog – Laika
75. Science that deals with diseases particularly of men‐ Andrology.
76. Real founder of Gupta dynasty‐ Chandragupta 1.
77. Who among the following was a co‐founder of Swaraj party‐ Motilal Nehru.
78. Indian Hockey team won in the Olympic in which year – 1928
79. President of South Asian Wrestling Federation – Brij Bhushan Singh
80. Aryabhata was launched in‐ 1975
81. Delhi became the capital of India in‐ 1931.
82. Who is the opposition leader in Rajya Sabha? Ghulam Nabi Azad
83. Anshu gupta Ramon Magsaysay Award winner – Founder of Goonj (NGO)
84. World Animal Day – October 4
85. Thomas cup related to – Badminton
86. 10 rupee and 125 rupee coin has been created for whom recently? – Dr.B. R. Ambedkar
87. Mixed double Wimbledon champion 2015 – Martina Hingis and Leander Paes
88. Distance of light travelled in one year‐ 10 trillion Km
89. ASLV launched in‐ 1994
90. Radish is – an edible root
91. Red Planet – Mars
92. Study of the liver – Hepatology
93. Galvanization of Steel and iron is done by‐ Zinc.
94. Which of the following mountain comes under Biodiversity hotspot – Western Ghat.
95. Saraswati Samman award winner in 2014‐ Veerappa Moily
96. Belur Math located in‐ West Bengal
97. Who is the captain of T20 women’s world cup winner team in 2016? – Stafanie Taylor (West
98. First civilian president of Myanmar‐ Htin Kyaw.
99. Old name of ICC?‐ Imperial Cricket Conference
100. Official language of Goa –Konkani